HSE-VAS has a high energy rating and it helps save money. It has a Blue Diamond coated tank and convenient temperature settings, along with longer wa
HSE-VAS has a high energy rating and it helps save money. It has a Blue Diamond coated tank and convenient temperature settings, along with longer warranties.
- Blue Diamond® glass lined tankBlue Diamond® technology increases the life of the inner tank. The lining is stronger and more corrosion resistant than any other in the industry.”
- Longer warranties, 7 years in a tank and 3* years on element
- BEE 5 Star rating. One of the most energy efficient Water HeaterThe most efficient water heater standard that offers you an ultimate energy saving in your electricity cost. The HSE-VAS-015 & HSE-VAS-025 offers you 5 star rated water heaters
- Glass Coated Heating ElementScale and sediment build-up on the surface of the element can lead to premature failure. A. O. Smith Glass Coating helps to prevent scale formation and extends the life of the heating element.
- Temperature Control KnobThe temperature control knob allows you to set the temperature precisely between 25⁰C to 75⁰C.
- Anode RodThe tank has an anode rod which has stainless steel core that is designed to protect the tank from corrosive elements. The anode rod uses a special cathodic action to fight these elements and thus prolong the life of the water heater.
- Thermal CutoutIf the water temperature exceeds the highest preset level, the thermal cut-out cuts off the power supply to assure safety.
- Safety ValveThe safety valve is designed to automatically relieve pressure and discharge water in case the pressure overshoots the preset limits.
- Blue diamond glass lined tank
- Glass coated heating element
- BEE 5 star rating makes it one of the most energy efficient water heaters
- Multiple power outputs, energy meter, clock setting, digital controls and display
- Product Dimensions: 51 cm (Length) x 33.9 cm (Width) x 33.9 cm (Height)
- For installation enquiry or scheduling/product queries, please contact_us_on: [ 18001032468 ]
- Warranty: 2 years on product, 3 years element warranty and 7 years tank warranty
12 October 2018Verified PurchaseProduct is in good condition but i received two parts defective . An additional part which we have to attach at water inlet . it was defected coz water leaks if we connect so i decided not to attach coz it was just an additional thing . Now No water leakage. And At water outlet side the red cap is broken . but again it doesn’t matter at all coz it didn’t create any problem. If we look at performance when i checked this for the first time it took nearly 20 minutes at full temperature to hot the water . Which is pretty effective . Loved the product. I m hoping that everything will go smoothly.
25 October 2018Verified PurchaseA giant top notch brand from all way to USA. I got it in a deal Rs. 5300 which is a loot compared to local market. Amazon delivered it timely and safely without any scratch or damage- appreciated!
Build quality is best and sturdy.
Glass lined tank for a longer life.
getting hot water in 10 minutes.
Indicating lights are very dim, u have to look keenly to see it proper.
P.s.: you have to get the installation from local market, which is very easy to go get a guy from nearby electric shop. U have to buy the connection pipes, angle stop, extension nipples etc stuff which i have got in Rs. 550 and I got the installation done in Rs. 250.
3 December 2018Verified PurchaseI got it for a good price around Rs 5600. Delivery was good. Packing was right. But for two the units I bought, both had some press fit plugs were missing – these plugs keep the display cover in place. Not what I would expect from AOS.
Units are working well. Still wish I had a unit with a temperature indicator.
If you are buying these please make sure that your bathroom has enough head space. Units are kind of bulky and heavy. Fighting lugs did work well to bear their load. I got them fitted using a local guy and bought the angle vales and flex hoses myself. That saved a me a bit of money.
My use is only occasional as I have solar – but both the units are working well and I believe the AOS workmanship and quality should pay off in the long run. The kind of premium price that is tagged on these units normally say over Rs 7500 does seem too high.
So I say buy it – but only for the right price.